lunchbox ideas | bento boxes | chickpea peanut butter
3⁄4 cupsChickpeas (rinsed and drained, ~ 1/2 a can)
3⁄4 cupsPeanut Butter
1 tablespoonDark Amber Maple Syrup
2Flatout Light or ProteinUP Wraps
4 tablespoonsbeet hummus (for the lunchbox)
16carrot sticks (for the lunchbox)
16watermelon stars (or any shape you'd like, for the lunchbox)
*you might have extra chickpea peanut butter leftover. You can save it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash the chickpeas --- either with a fork or even a muddler works well!
- Then, add in the peanut butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Lay your Flatout wrap flat, and spread 1/2 cup of the chickpea peanut butter on the wrap. Add a handful of apple noodles to one end. Then roll it up. (Repeat for the 2nd one)
- Slice in half and add to the lunchbox.
- Then add in your beet hummus, carrots, and watermelon.
Yields 2 Servings