Grain-Free Triple Chocolate Cupcakes with Creamy PB Frosting // via Nosh and Nourish
1 cupFinely Shredded Zucchini (I peeled it first)
1⁄2 cupSilk Chocolate Cashewmilk
3⁄4 cupsCoconut Sugar
6 tablespoonsUnsweetened Cocoa Powder
1⁄2 tablespoonBaking Powder
1 cupcoconut flour
1 cupDark Chocolate chips
3⁄4 cupsGreek Yogurt (for the frosting)
3⁄4 cupsPeanut Butter (for the frosting)
1 1⁄2 cupPowdered Sugar (for the frosting)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl: zucchini, eggs, cashewmilk, and coconut sugar. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the dry ingredients: cocoa powder, baking powder, coconut flour, and chocolate chips. Stir until just combined.
- Use non-stick spray or coconut oil to coat a muffin tin. Spoon batter evenly, filling each cup to the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Then, take them out to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the frosting ingredients in a medium mixing bowl: greek yogurt, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Use a hand mixer to mix until smooth.
- Adorn the cupcakes with the frosting.
Yields 12 Cupcakes