Holiday Flatbread with Apples, Prosciutto, and Balsamic Glaze
* I like cutting the apples horizontally, "through" the seeds... so that the beautiful star pattern can be seen. Make sure to actually remove all the seeds though after cutting!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- On a large parchment lined baking sheet, lay 2 of the rectangle pizza crusts in a single layer. Brush each with a thin layer of truffle oil.
- Lay the strips of prosciutto on each crust in a sort of zigzag pattern.
- Sprinkle on the shredded brussel sprouts evenly.
- Lay the thin apple rounds flat, typically 3 per crust is best.
- Lay 6 - 8 small pieces of havarti on each crust, evenly spaced.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Then remove from the oven and drizzle on the balsamic glaze.
- Slice and serve!
Yields 2 Flatbreads