Homemade Self-Rise Pizza // @noshandnourish
2 cupsFlour (I used Bob's Redmill Unbleached White)
3⁄4 tablespoonsBaking Powder
1 tablespoonGrillmates' Tomato, Garlic, Basil Marinade (dry seasoning packet)
1 tablespoonRanch Dressing
3⁄4Bottle of Dark Beer (I used New Belgium's 1554)
1 tablespoonBrown Sugar (or sub 1/2 Tbsp Agave Nectar)
1 canPizza Sauce (I use the Classico brand)
1 packageMozzarella (or 6 Italian cheese mix)
1⁄4 canDiced Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all crust ingredients together in a bowl (everything except sauce, cheese, & toppings).
- Use non-stick spray on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- Once the dough is thoroughly mixed, add some flour on your hands to press the dough into the bottom of a cookie sheet.
- Prick the dough with a fork about 10 - 15 times.
- Par-bake the dough for 10 minutes (meaning bake just the dough by itself for 10 minutes).
- Remove the partially baked dough from the oven and add the sauce, then the cheese, then the toppings.
- Bake for another 12 - 15 minutes, until the cheese is properly melted and starting to brown slightly.
- Slice up and enjoy!
Yields 12 Slices