Mango Creamsicle Smoothie Bowls
6 ouncesGreek Yogurt (or sub dairy-free yogurt)
1 cupCoconut Water
1large navel orange (peeled and roughly chopped)
1 1⁄2Frozen Bananas (about 1 cup)
2 cupsfrozen mango
Looking for a vegan variation? Just omit the honey-yogurt drizzle!
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt and honey until smooth. Set aside.
- In a high-powered blender, add (in the following order): coconut water, orange, frozen bananas + frozen mango. Blend until smooth using a tamper, if needed, to continue pushing frozen fruit into the blades and pulsing as needed.
- Divide smoothie among bowls.
- Drizzle with a generous dollop of honey yogurt.
- Top, to taste, with pineapple, kiwi, raspberries, sliced almonds and cacao nibs. Enjoy!
Yields 2 Servings