Skirt Steak Salad Wrap
1⁄2 poundskirt steak (or flank steak)
1 1⁄2 cupMixed Greens
1 tablespoonavocado oil (or sub olive oil)
1⁄2 tablespoonOlive Oil
1⁄2 teaspoonMinced Garlic
1 teaspoonApple Cider Vinegar
2 tablespoonsCream Cheese
2Flatout Light Original Wraps
1⁄3watermelon radish (cut into thin slices (rounds))
1⁄4 cupGoat Cheese
1⁄4 cupcoarsely chopped pistachios
2slices red onion
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat, heat up your avocado oil and pan. Then put the skirt steak in --- it should sizzle right away, and let it sear on side 1 for 3 minutes. Then flip it over and let it cook for 2 minutes. Then, remove from heat and pan and let it sit out at room temperature on a cutting board.
- Meanwhile, assemble your mixed green "salad" in a small bowl--- greens tossed with olive oil, lemo juice, garlic, apple cider vinegar, and honey. Set aside.
- Slice the steak into thin strips, being sure to use the knife to cut against the grain.
- Then, assemble your wraps. Spread 1 tbsp of cream cheese on the far end of each Flatout wrap.
- Then, on the opposite (closer) side --- using half for each wrap, start layering your watermelon radish slices, your steak slices, your red onions, the crushed pistachios, the mixed greens, and the goat cheese.
- Carefully roll up the wrap ending with the cream cheese end. Cut in half to serve.
Yields 2 Wraps