Sparkling Peach Green Tea
1green tea bag
4fresh mint leaves
1⁄2a peach (sliced)
8 ouncesSparkling Peach Soda Water (I used La Croix / unsweetened)
- Bring 8oz of water to a boil, either in the microwave or in a kettle.
- Steep the green tea for approximately 3 minutes, then remove the bag.
- Add the fresh mint leaves, honey, and peach slices to the hot tea. Stir and use the back of a spoon to gently press on the mint leaves and peach slices.
- Refrigerate for 15 - 20 minutes until cool.
- Transfer cooled tea to a large cup or mason jar, then add the ice cubes and top with 8oz of sparkling peach soda water.
Yields 20 ounces