Superfood Gingerbread Cookies // via Nosh and Nourish
1 cupCoconut Sugar
1⁄4 cupSilk Vanilla Almondmilk
1⁄4 cupPlain greek yogurt
8 tablespoonsGrass-Fed Butter (one stick, melted)
1 1⁄2 teaspoonGround Ginger
1⁄4 teaspoonGround Cloves
1⁄4 cupCoarsely Chopped Walnuts
3 cupsUnbleached All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoonBaking Soda
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for flour and baking soda. (coconut sugar through walnuts). Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Slowly stir in flour and baking soda.
- Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll small 1.5 in balls of dough, and then press them slightly flat onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let cool on a wire rack completely before decorating with frosting.
Yields 24 Cookies