Asparagus Crostini // @noshandnourish
1Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets
6 slicesSmoky Maple Bacon Tempeh (or actual bacon)
1⁄2Daiya Havarti Style Wedge (sliced)
1 bunchAsparagus (as thin as possible)
1 tablespoonBalsamic Vinegarette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll out pastry sheet into a 9x9 or similar-sized pan.
- Brush the balsamic vinegar along the entire crust.
- Pan cook the tempeh (or bacon)
- Layer the tempeh and cheese in an alternating pattern along the crust.
- Top with a thin layer of asparagus.
- Bake for 30 minutes, making sure the crust is lightly browned before taking it out.
- Slice and serve!
Yields 9 Servings