Greek Mashed Cauliflower // @noshandnourish
1Head of Cauliflower
1⁄2 cupCottage Cheese (I used 2%)
1⁄4 cupPlain Chobani greek yogurt
1⁄4 cupFeta Cheese Crumbles
2 tablespoonsCucumber Ranch Salad Dressing (I used Kraft)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into smaller chunks (approx. 2 inch pieces).
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, or until softened.
- Mash the cauliflower using either an immersion blender or a hand masher.
- Stir in butter, cucumber ranch, cottage cheese, Chobani, and feta.
- Continue to mash until the desired consistency.
Yields 4 Servings