Tuscan Chicken Soup
2 tablespoonsOlive Oil
1⁄8of an Onion (diced)
4 cupsDiced Kale (stems removed)
1 tablespoonMinced Garlic
32 ouncesChicken broth
2 tablespoonsWHITE Balsamic Vinegar
1 teaspoonSea Salt
2 cupsDiced Tomatoes
1 1⁄2 cupCooked Quinoa
2Chicken Breasts (boiled & shredded)
- In a large stock pot over medium high heat, heat up olive oil. Then add diced onion, diced kale, and minced garlic. Saute for approximately 6 minutes, until onion is slightly browned.
- Add in remaining ingredients, except for chicken.
- In a separate pan, boil the chicken breasts for approximately 10 minutes or until cooked through. Then let cool for 10 minutes before shredding with a fork or by hand. Then add it into the soup.
- Let the soup simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with provolone/parmesan grilled cheese (optional).
Yields 6 Servings